[MPlayer-users] Lost Pause key?

David Philippi lists at torangan.de
Tue Mar 4 23:02:42 CET 2003

On Tuesday 04 March 2003 22:37, Corey Hickey wrote:
> What key are you using to pause?

P which worked from the first time I tried MPlayer up to a short time ok.

> Does mplayer complain on the terminal, like "No bind found for key X"?

No, nothing happens at all.

> What happens if you define a pause key in input.conf? Does it work then?

What's the format for input.conf? Couldn't find it in the manpage. But your
automatic RTFM is a good idea still - while doing a double check I found that
space is an alias and it works. OK, the problem that p shouldn't have stopped
working remains still.

Bye David