[MPlayer-users] Subtitles...

Nandan Joshi calculi at lycos.de
Wed Mar 12 04:44:31 CET 2003

Hallo,
In FAQ it is said that subtitles files will be automatically loaded, if the
first part of file name is same as subtitle file's. It doesn't happen. I
loaded subtitles manually, it gives error 'cannnot load subtitles:
filename.srt'. I tried even with .sub format, but it gives the same error.

Under 'preferences'>'Subtitle & OSD', OSD Level is set to 'none', and under
subsection 'subtitle' only 'Unicode Subtitle' is activated, all else
inactive. Under 'preferences'>'Font' I have given right path to 'font.desc'
file and encoding 'Unicode'.

I have machine Duron 700, 198 MB RAM, nVIDIA Riva TNT 2 card, well, a normal
home PC.

I would appreciate any help in this case!!!

thanx

nandan

--
Mankind is a creature that no longer evolves, is it not?
Compared to other animals, the cancer rate in man is exceedingly small.