[MPlayer-users] btaudio + TV recording problemHi

Alan Murrell alanm at vcn.bc.ca
Wed Mar 19 17:07:05 CET 2003

Hello Dion,

On Tuesday 18 March 2003 22:45, dion king wrote:
> aumix -q , will print someing like following:
> vol 75, 75
> pcm 64, 64
> speaker 0, 0
> line 50, 50, R
> mic 0, 0, P
> cd 90, 90, P
> rec 75, 75
> igain 75, 75
> line1 0, 0, P
> phin 0, 0, P
> video 0, 0

Here's the output of my 'aumix -q':

vol 100, 100, P
pcm 100, 100
speaker 100, 100
line 100, 100, R
mic 0, 0, P
cd 100, 100, P
igain 100, 100
line1 100, 100, P
phin 100, 100, P
video 100, 100, P

I seem to be missing the 'rec' setting.  Even if I set 'aumix -r 100', it does
not show up.  Even after setting 'aumix -r 100' I tried recording with the
same mencoder command, but still the same result.  I also looked under "View"
in the graphical client of aumix, and everything is ticked off as being
viewable.

What version of aumix do you have?  I have 2.7-13mdk.

Alan Murrell <alanm at vcn.bc.ca>