[MPlayer-users] [BUG REPORT] svgalib chooses strange screen sizes

Matthew W. Miller mwmiller at columbus.rr.com
Tue Mar 25 19:13:45 CET 2003

When using -vo svga with CVS snapshots of 20030320 to the latest, some
strange choices are made with regard to screen sizes chosen for some
movie files.
	For example, there is an example clip I've included in the
package 'svgalib-wrongscreensize.tar.bz2' uploaded to the FTP site.  It
is a 352x240 MPEG-1 video with MPEG Layer II audio.  Although CVS
snapshot 20030319 successfully finds the 352x240 screen mode, CVS
snapshot 20030320 uses 384x240 instead.  Verbose logs and gruesome
details about my system can be found in the package as well (the first
time I attempted to report this behaviour, the log pushed me over the
50KB edge).
--
/)  Matthew W. Miller
( \ <mwmiller at columbus.rr.com>