[MPlayer-users] Re: disappearing subtitles at dvd chapter intervals

Tobias Diedrich ranma at gmx.at
Wed Mar 26 17:58:15 CET 2003

Robert Henney wrote:

> sorry about the long delay in my reply.  I lost access for a few days to the
> machine I was doing the mplayer builds on.

Seems to be more like I should be the one apologizing. ;-)
I don't seem to have a DVD which is mastered this way, so if you have
enough disk space could you try to use mplayer -dumpstream and dd to cut
out a small part that I can use to reproduce the error and upload it to
mplayerhq.hu?

--
Tobias						PGP: http://9ac7e0bc.2ya.com
This mail is made of 100% recycled bits