[MPlayer-users] Problem with fullscreen mode in xv

Frank Cote thecaptain at videotron.ca
Sun Mar 30 08:03:37 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 17:56, Alejandro Néstor Vargas wrote:
> Lubos Lontos dijo:
> > [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html] Hi,
> > I have Toshiba Satellite 4090XCDT with Trident Cyber 9525 and in fullscreen  mode in
> > xv a heve a pink or green line on bottom of screen, in a windov it's  OK. I change
> > Xserver and it's the same.Next problem is that in the rithen  side I see a little
> > part from left side. Can I repair it?
>
> Try -vo x11 instead of xv...

I have the same problem with xv (ie: an inch-wide strip of the left side
of the image on the right side)...is this a driver problem?  Is there
something that can be fixed (by me I mean, not the developpers), a
setting perhaps?

I can use X11 or DGA, but the dvd playback quality suffers, whereas in
xv, its sooo nice and amazing.

I'm using a Neomagic 128XD with Xfree86 4.3.0 (but I also had this
problem before I upgraded...using the hacked driver from the website).

Thanks

--
Frank Cote <thecaptain at videotron.ca>