[MPlayer-users] Fonts

davidgn at servidor.unam.mx davidgn at servidor.unam.mx
Wed May 7 20:17:04 CEST 2003

Hello.
I was just wondering, why does every movie has jagged subtitles?
Is there anything I can do to make the subtitles appear as smooth as the time
osd font? I have tried some few combinations, but as there are so many, Im not
sure if Im missing something.

Also, what command parameters should I use to extract the subtitles file? I
would like to rewrite some with other language... hum,... can mplayer display
non-latin characters?

Great program by the way!
I couldnt get rid of the interlacing until I read a bit more. Looks just great now.