[MPlayer-users] Re: i can't play a movie matrix reloaded

Jonathan Rogers jonner at teegra.net
Wed May 28 22:43:23 CEST 2003

Christof Buergi wrote:
> No offense, but the error message clearly declared the movie as
> XVID-encoded. He also said that he tried to play it with the
> DivX-Player.

Quoting the original post:

i've downloaded a movie and the divx tells me the next erorr: the video
contains data information that is unrecognize by the divx which is
fourcc code xvid wht should i do

I don't see "DivX-Player" anywhere, do you? You may well be correct in
your assessment, but how can you be so sure? Are you telepathic, or are
you recognizing a particular error message? Really, we shouldn't discuss
it further unless the original poster provides more info.

Jonathan Rogers