[MPlayer-users] mplayer & audigy & DVD & SPDIF

Mario Medina mario at mariomedina.net
Wed Nov 12 04:57:37 CET 2003

I got analog outputs working... and using emu-config i can get this:

Driver version: 0.20
mixer interface version: 2
Card type: Audigy

Output Status:
   Output Connected:
        Analog Rear
        Analog Front
        Digital/Analog center-sub <---------------------------

   Output mode: Digital
   Output Spdif Frequency: 48

Digital Input Status:
   CD digital  : N/A,       Freq:   0.000 kHz
   Optical In  : N/A,       Freq:   0.000 kHz
   RCA Spdif In: N/A,       Freq:   0.000 kHz

as i see the card is detecting when i plug items on the back of the computer,
but not in front of.... is there any way to output to the front panel?