[MPlayer-users] squashed subtitles

Reimar Döffinger someone-guy at gmx.de
Sat Nov 15 20:20:06 CET 2003

Hi,

 > size. Even if I use -vf expand to expand the movie to 4:3, the font
 > height seems to be based on the height of the unexpanded movie. I'm
 > using -vo xv.

That's probably because scaling is done by xv in hardware nevertheless.
Maybe adding -vf scale (with right parameters..) helps (but will be real
slow).
Otherwise you could help me test my OpenGL vo module ;-) - it should
work the way you want it.
Get latest CVS, apply attached patch with "patch -p0 <
add_vo_glsimple.diff" and copy vo_glsimple.c into libvo subdirectory.
Then configure and make.
Both files are also available from
http://studwww.ira.uka.de/~s_doeffi/add_vo_glsimple.diff and
http://studwww.ira.uka.de/~s_doeffi/vo_glsimple.c