[MPlayer-users] Voices delay

Vidar Wahlberg canidae at exent.net
Thu Nov 20 18:49:50 CET 2003

> Is there any difference in the delays when you encode differently?

None.

> Dealing with things individually that should be dealt with together is
> only going to lead to pain.

Indeed, that's why I only tried it once :)

> I've only been on this list a couple of months, so my archives don't

The list is on the web somewhere... Don't remember exactly where at the
moment, but i did find it once :)

> Is there any chance of getting my hands on whatever you think would
> exhibit this problem for me (part of a vob or whatever you think is
> more appropriate) so I can have a better play rather than wasting your
> bandwidth too much?

Do not think my bandwidth is much of a problem:
http://www.exent.net/mencoder/

I know the vob is a bit big, but someone claimed it could get better
after a while (like 10 secs, can't say I agree).
See the "usage" file if you're curios how I encode.

Oh, hope you like Star Trek :)

--
Regards,
Vidar Wahlberg