[MPlayer-users] BUG: Messed up black bars with expand

Lehmeier Michael m_lehmeier at gmx.de
Sat Nov 22 17:56:40 CET 2003

Hi!

I have a video with the size of 448x544.
I expand it with:
mplayer -vo xv -vf expand=480:576 zahm.avi

The bars at the top and bottom are black like
expected, but to the right and left of the picture, the bar has
until recently been green.
I downloaded cvs today and the right bar is now also black, but
the left is the video smeared to the border.

Interesting: if I use -vo jpeg the dumps have correct black bars.
But the mencoder also messes things up.

I made a screenshot (with -vo x11), have a look at:
http://www.nefkom.net/m_lehmeier/images/veg.jpg

I will upload them to the incoming with the names
leftbarbug.txt and leftbarbug.jpg