[MPlayer-users] Offtopic -- G400 TV-Out on a single output G400

Gabucino gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Tue Oct 7 17:07:53 CEST 2003

D Richard Felker III wrote:
> manually. If you don't enable it, you're likely to corrupt your
> console when using both fbcon and X.
Possible, but that kind of thing never happened to me, or to my setup.

> How about trying matroxset next time before claiming you need hallib?
My G400 machine is a bit far from the TV set, but I seriously doubt a single
matroxset is going to get you dualhead X, unless you in turn really use the
"fbdev" driver, which I have resorted to on many ocassions - since at some
point, hallib stopped working for me.

--
Gabucino
MPlayer Core Team