[MPlayer-users] Playback Lock possible?

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at optushome.com.au
Thu Oct 9 11:33:30 CEST 2003

> I am not supposed to be present when this happens, I want to have mplayer
> playback for someone else so that he/she cannot use the mplayer commands to
> seek, stop, pause etc.

Hmm...that makes it a little more difficult.  I think your best bet would be
to create a custom input.conf file that removes all key bindings, then
perhaps run mplayer with the -input conf=xyz option.

The way I suggested before involves a procedure performed each time you play
the movie so it's probably not suitable for your purpose.

Cheers,
Adam.