[MPlayer-users] not auto detecting best codec!

joel at viedigi.com joel at viedigi.com
Fri Oct 10 12:41:27 CEST 2003

Hello Adam,

mplayer -vo x11 -vc wmv9dmo -cache 256 mms://......

even tried with http streams, just to try, same situation. A portion of the output says:
vo: X11 running at 800x600.....
then later down it says:
Video: no video

Could this be something I had missed while compiling it?

and yes, of course, Xwindows, actualy using fluxbox manager.

Thanks
Joel Gathercole

Adam Nielsen <a.nielsen at optushome.com.au> wrote ..