[MPlayer-users] DirectFB FAQ

Jiri Svoboda jiri.svoboda at seznam.cz
Tue Oct 21 13:41:03 CEST 2003

Hi,
because there are some repeating questions about -vo directfb I'll try to
summarize them and also I'll try give some hints.

At first I'd like to suggest to all users to use latest MPlayer and DirectFB
- preferably from CVS. Some issues from previous versions are already fixed!
If You seek for more DOCS there are mailing lists focused on directfb
located at www.directfb.org.

Small FAQ:
Q1: Are there any command line switches for -vo directfb not listed in man
page?