[MPlayer-users] Full screen with X11

Sean Lee slee at qixo.com
Fri Oct 24 08:38:18 CEST 2003

Dear

Thank you for your help.
I tired with "xinit mplayer -OPTIONS -- /usr/X11R6/bin/X :1"
and with couple of possible display (X :0 and so on)..
At first, My TV scrren tried to open the X window and I saw the mouse on the
screen,
but it didn't move on.
It just stoped there and no further proceeding.
I am reading some information for X-window, xinit, xterm and so on.
In the mean time, could you help me if you have any idea?
I really appriciate your help

Thank you.

Sean Lee