[MPlayer-users] Problem when playing second movie

Ekkehard Görlach e.goerlach at computer.org
Thu Oct 23 16:54:30 CEST 2003

Hello,

I started using mplayer on my notebook (IBM R30, Trident Cyberblade/i1,
RedHat 9). Using it the first time all is fine (mplayer dvd://1 -vo
xv).

When I stop the movie and start mplayer again only the upper third of
the output area is used (showing the lower third of the movie). The
rest shows what was in the area when I stopped the first session.

If I then restart the X server the first use after that is fine again etc.

As this behaviour showed up for versions 0.90rc2 and the recent 1.0
prerelease of mplayer I suspect it's something with my hardware/setup.

Is there something I could do (set/reset/configure) about it ?

Thanks,
Ekkehard