[MPlayer-users] performance isue?

Thu Oct 30 21:13:38 CET 2003

>But I'm not sure the problem is interlacing. IMO it's more likely to
>be tearing that Tom is describing. But without a proper bugreport
>(showing which vo he's using, etc.) it's hard to say.

I'm using this command to start it: /usr/local/bin/gmplayer -ao
alsa9:surround51 -channels 6
It is using the xv driver. Can you please tell me what other info you
need, and how to find it?  Oh, it's the same thing when I enable the
tv-out and watch the movie on the tv screen, maybe that helps too?

Thanks!

Tom