[MPlayer-users] Audio output

Jonas Wikstrom jonas.wikstrom at umehus19.ac.se
Fri Oct 31 22:40:40 CET 2003

Hi

First of all I just want you to know that Mplayer is the best program I
ever have used to play movies. But I have one problem with the program.
I have read the manual and asked some friends but I can´t understand
what to do. I saw this adress at the end of the manual so I hope you can
help me with this problem. At my sound card I have two output. One for
the “front” and one for the “back”. When I use your program I one get
the ssound at the front. What can I do to get sound at the back to ??

I realy hope you can help me with this problem.

Mvh Jonas