[MPlayer-users] taking screenshot of mplayer video (using xv,x11 & sdl)

Matt Ficken mattficken at mail.com
Sat Sep 6 09:55:47 CEST 2003

I'm trying to take screenshots of videos playing in mplayer. I've tried both the xv, sdl & x11 video drivers.
The screenshot software I'm using is graphicsmagick and I've also tried ksnapshot.

Whenever I'm only playing one video, all that is captured from that one video is a blue box.

I'm running XFree86-4.3, linux-2.4 & mplayer-0.90

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers