[MPlayer-users] Problems with CVS 1.0-pre version - compile problems.

Sun Sep 7 17:07:23 CEST 2003

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003, Michal Dorocinski wrote:

MD>I can't figure out where FAADVERSION var is set (it shoudl be done
MD>when ./conigure time but...). So the:

It's stupid configure bug. For some reason, it thinks that if you've got
gcc 3.2, even 3.2.2, you can't compile faad. But in other part, it still
turns faad support on. You can turn faad support off manually, define
FAADVERSION in config.h after running configure, or use fixed configure.

--

Vladimir