[MPlayer-users] Problems with CVS 1.0-pre version - compile problems.

Michal Dorocinski zwierzak at venus.ci.uw.edu.pl
Sun Sep 7 17:27:27 CEST 2003

> On Sun, 7 Sep 2003, Michal Dorocinski wrote:
>
> MD>I can't figure out where FAADVERSION var is set (it shoudl be done
> MD>when ./conigure time but...). So the:
>
> It's stupid configure bug. For some reason, it thinks that if you've got
> gcc 3.2, even 3.2.2, you can't compile faad. But in other part, it still

Well... yes.  I have gcc 3.2.2 ;)

But... it is not a bug in gcc I think. Rather in a FADVERSION generation line.
(some sed magick).

> turns faad support on. You can turn faad support off manually, define
> FAADVERSION in config.h after running configure, or use fixed configure.

Ofcourse I even can just do that define I wrote about. And it all compiles/runs
fine. Where I can find proper configure ? (or I shoudl just CVS it?) ?

> Vladimir

	Zwierz

--
The Shadow, The Darkness, The Fear...