[MPlayer-users] -vo tdfxfb problem

Mark Zealey mark at zealos.org
Tue Sep 9 20:25:10 CEST 2003

I have heard such reports but never managed to figure out why. I believe its a
bug in gcc3 somewhere but since i don't have the voodoo 3 any more i doubt i'll
be much help unless you need a little help understanding the code. Hardware
scaling is fully supported (read the comments in the file). So to sum up; this
is a bug but i have no way to know how/where it is because i was never able to
reproduce.