[MPlayer-users] NOVIRUS (win)MPlayer interrupted on windows 2k

CrimeDog crimedog at wp.pl
Sat Sep 13 14:24:26 CEST 2003

W liście z pią, 12-09-2003, godz. 19:58, CrimeDog pisze:
Hello!

Hehe, I have litle odd question (problem):-))

I usually use Linux and MPlayer for Linux, but I have cousin, who have
only windows ;-(, and slow CPU, so she couldn't watch movies. I too
sometime MUST use windows becouse I have two younger sisters (You know:
sims, games etc) AND in Poland we MUST USE WINDOWS to send documents
with program Platnik (this is goverment project) that it work ONLY on
windows - paranoia!!! (if you interest in this topic, I can send you
adress with webpage in english).

So:

I know that mplayer is no supportet in windows, and it should be run on
winxp, but please, won't scold me ;-))

MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: unknown
in... windows system ;-)

I have downloaded winmplayer from:
ftp://ftp2.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/win32-beta/winmplayer.zip
unpacked (bla, bla, bla...) and...
CRASH!

I only can see (for 0.2 second) black background, where should be skin.
I have windows 2000, i don't know, on this system this should work or
only with XP? Will winmplayer work in win98se?

On your server lie another file(s); mplayer.zip and mencoder.zip. Is
this files constains gui mplayer or consol only? Will it work on win2k
and more important win98se?

win2k constains debugger, but I don't know where it create dump file!! I
will send you this when you tell me where is that file! ;-))

And my system:

I have windows 2000 PL [Version 5.00.2195](Polish edition), Celeron 466
mhz 198 mb rar end nvidia tnt2.

And this is log file:

Microsoft Windows 2000 [Wersja 5.00.2195]
(C) Copyright 1985-1999 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\oem\Pulpit\Kopia winmplayer>winmplayer
MPlayer dev-CVS-030816-12:54-3.2.3 (C) 2000-2003 MPlayer Team

CPU: Intel Celeron A Mendocino/Pentium II Dixon (Family: 6, Stepping: 5)
Detected cache-line size is 32 bytes
Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX

Reading config file /usr/local/etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf: No such file or
directory
Reading config file C:/Documents and Settings/oem/Pulpit/Kopia
winmplayer/mplaye
config
reading gui config
Reading C:/Documents and Settings/oem/Pulpit/Kopia
winmplayer/mplayer/codecs.con
f: 60 audio & 150 video codecs
font: can't open file: c:/windows/fonts/arial.ttf
Cannot load font: c:/windows/fonts/arial.ttf
Using usleep() timing
Input config file C:/Documents and Settings/oem/Pulpit/Kopia
winmplayer/mplayer/
input.conf parsed: 53 binds
[SKIN LOAD] loaded skin "blue"
[ws] window is created. ( MPlayer GUI ).
[ws] window is created. ( MPlayer Video ).
[ws] window is created. ( MPlayer Menu ).
[ws] window is created. ( MPlayer Playbar ).

MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: unknown
- MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM.
  Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and
  disassembly. For details, see DOCS/en/bugreports.html#crash
 - MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen.
  It can be a bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in your
  gcc version. If you think it's MPlayer's fault, please read
  DOCS/en/bugreports.html and follow the instructions there. We can't and
  won't help unless you provide this information when reporting a
 possible bug.

C:\Documents and Settings\oem\Pulpit\Kopia winmplayer>

--
With kindest regards:
CrimeDog - crimedog at wp.pl

MPlayer... and nothing else matters