[MPlayer-users] Concatenating multiple .avi files

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Fri Sep 19 21:04:37 CEST 2003

Is it possible these avi files aren't mjpeg? I would suggest using -streamdump or -vo yuv4mpeg instead of cat'ing them together, then cat the dumps together and encode to mjpeg.  Might be more steps, but *should* give you what you want... depends on what the specs of the final file you're trying to get.

/S. Smith