[MPlayer-users] More subtitles (not a reply)

Anton anton_melser at paradise.net.nz
Fri Sep 26 12:38:36 CEST 2003

> SubRip runs pretty well under Wine, so if you want a simple all-in-one
> GUI tool, this is probably the simplest way.

tu meke bro! As that was my preferred in 'dose anyway that is cool. Now,
just to be a dick, are there any Linux solutions? This will keep me
happy while I slug away at getting a permanent solution, so thanx heaps.
Is it worth giving the transcode option a go (now that I don't really
have to worry)?
Cheers Heaps
Anton
One step closer to an MS free world for Anton.