[MPlayer-users] More subtitles (not a reply)

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Sat Sep 27 01:10:44 CEST 2003

Anton wrote:

>> SubRip runs pretty well under Wine, so if you want a simple all-in-one
>> GUI tool, this is probably the simplest way.
>>
> tu meke bro! As that was my preferred in 'dose anyway that is cool. Now,
> just to be a dick, are there any Linux solutions? This will keep me
> happy while I slug away at getting a permanent solution, so thanx heaps.
> Is it worth giving the transcode option a go (now that I don't really
> have to worry)?
> Cheers Heaps
> Anton
> One step closer to an MS free world for Anton.

I'm only replying now because nobody else has, so here's half an answer.
This has come up a few times before, and somebody has mentioned a
website where you can download subtitle files for movies. I don't
remember where it was, though. You can try searching through the mailing
list archives, or on google.

-Corey