Antwort: Re: [MPlayer-users] Dump rtsp Stream from Darwin

TNeumann at tv1.de TNeumann at tv1.de
Fri Sep 26 16:23:25 CEST 2003

Further I think there is a problem (or  i've the prob only) with the
ending of the dump.
when the stream stops or ends the mplayer still stands. and do not react
on q or ESC.

When i send an kill or press STRG-C, i think mplayer/mencoder does not
write the
correct end of the file.....

How can i fix it, is there an option like "Stop on End" or so.
I've nothing seen in the man.

Nico <nsabbi at libero.it>
Gesendet von: mplayer-users-bounces at mplayerhq.hu
26.09.2003 16:09
Bitte antworten an "MPlayer user's list."