[MPlayer-users] Re: [BUG] New LotR:RotK trailer crashes

Peter Nelson rufus at rufus.d2g.com
Tue Sep 30 01:15:31 CEST 2003

I'd like to point out that the trailer is now official available
online.  This new trailer is the same size image, but 30mb instead of
20mb and plays fine using the ffmpeg sqv3 decoder.  I'm not really sure
what the differences are and why this one works, but you can get it here:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/returnoftheking/

-Peter