[MPlayer-users] avidemux huffyuv files fail to open/play in stream.yuv

Joseph N. Hall joseph at 5sigma.com
Tue Sep 30 04:36:32 CEST 2003

(also posted to avidemux forum)

There is something about the way that avidemux 2 saves huffyuv.

I can open the output of avidemux0.9's huffyuv (AVI) with mplayer.

I can open the output of avidemux2's huffyuv with avidemux0.9.

I can't open the output of avidemux2's huffyuv with mplayer.

  MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: decode_video
  - MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM. (etc.)

MPlayer 0.90-RPM-3.1 (C) 2000-2003 Arpad Gereoffy (see DOCS)

CPU: Intel Celeron 2/Pentium III Coppermine,Geyserville (Family: 6, Stepping: 10)