[MPlayer-users] Re: Can you do this in mencoder ?

Tobias Diedrich ranma at gmx.at
Thu Apr 8 23:54:06 CEST 2004

Michel Bardiaux wrote:

> And please, *pretty please*, no flames about why one would encode to WMA
> when it sucks, when all things MS suck, when there is MP3, or OGG, or
> AC3... This is a simple case of 'the customer is always right' (I'm not
> the customer, I *have* one. Troublesome beasts...)

You could try msadpcm, which mencoder/libavcodec can encode and Windows
should be able to decode out of the box, however last time I tried it it
was buggy/distorted.  At least XP should be able to do mp3 out of the
box too...

--
Tobias						PGP: http://9ac7e0bc.2ya.com
German uses a strange mixture of big- and little-endianness: 376 is