[MPlayer-users] video out on two screens

Andrey Khavryuchenko akhavr at kds.com.ua
Wed Dec 1 12:07:18 CET 2004

Hi!

I need to show a video on two screens simultaneusly: one on TV fullscreen
and other copy - in the monitor window.  Till now I've found none measures
to do this as is.

So, questions:
1. Is there a way to do this in default distribution?
2. If not - where I can find a documentation regarding creating my vo
   module which would stream into two x11 (or x11 and xv) vo modules?
2.1 How can I attach my module into main module - currently I can't find a
    way to do this, judging from the source code.

Thanks!

--
Andrey V Khavryuchenko            http://www.kds.com.ua/
Silver Bullet Software Solutions  http://www.kds.com.ua/training/