[MPlayer-users] mplayerplug-in problem with streaming

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Thu Dec 2 10:45:09 CET 2004

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 08:04:42 +0100
Bob Ambrosius <bob at ambro.demon.nl> wrote:

> I can enlarge the
> buffer in the plugin conf file, and then the first part streams fine,
> but after the buffer is used, the stuttering starts again. I have no
> problem playing DVD's, which I think is weird.

Sounds like you just don't have the bandwidth for the stream, of course,
that's just a wild guess based on the extremely limited info you've
given.

There's no all-purpose, problem-solving mplayer option.  You need
to find out what the problem is, first.  If you don't supply a lot of
information (as in URLs and verbose mplayer output) nobody here is going
to be able to help you.