[MPlayer-users] Bug in bitrate calculation?

Mubashir Cheema cheema at cheema.com
Mon Dec 6 19:40:53 CET 2004

I tried that and I got:

Video stream: 11592.854 kbit/s  (1449106 bps)  size: 22338584 bytes  15.415 secs  444 frames
Audio stream:  384.000 kbit/s  (48000 bps)  size: 709426 bytes  14.780 secs

The bps number does not seem right.  It doesn't relate to the kbps number.
Also I got the bitrate for one program in the stream.  Is it possible to
get the bitrate for the entire stream?

Thanks.

-Cheema