[MPlayer-users] Mencoderpatch for-mpegopts format=dvd (Attn.:Nico)

VJ vj at vijaygill.homelinux.net
Mon Dec 6 16:56:53 CET 2004

Further addition after I made the change to the source code as per your
advice:

The resulting file did not play properly in media player classic. I could
hear the sound though. the video was just black. Then I tried opening the
file in Virtualdub-MPEG2 and got following messages from it
[!] MPEG: Anachronistic or discontinuous timestamp found in video stream 0
at
    byte position 86034, from 18000 to 108000. This may indicate an improper
    join.
[!] MPEG: Anachronistic or discontinuous timestamp found in video stream 0
at
    byte position 241682, from 108000 to 198000. This may indicate an
improper
    join.
[!] MPEG: Anachronistic or discontinuous timestamp found in video stream 0
at
    byte position 528402, from 198000 to 288000. This may indicate an
improper
    join.
[!] MPEG: Anachronistic or discontinuous timestamp found in video stream 0
at
    byte position 780306, from 288000 to 378000. This may indicate an
improper
    join.
[!] MPEG: Anachronistic or discontinuous timestamp found in video stream 0
at
    byte position 978962, from 378000 to 468000. This may indicate an
improper
    join.