[MPlayer-users] Mencoderpatch for-mpegopts format=dvd (Attn.:Nico)

VJ vj at vijaygill.homelinux.net
Thu Dec 9 10:19:40 CET 2004

> yesterday night I found a bug that implied a small bitstream syntax error;
> if you remux your file with my fixed patch it may even play in MPC.
> Details are here:
>
> http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2004-December/050102.html

Hi Nico,
    No luck again. I encoded a file with the latest change you told about in
above link. The result file DOES play in MPC but dvdauthor (0.6.10) does not
accept it. I am currently working on windows (at office we have windows only
:-) ). I am sending you the result of my attempt with your patch(on the same
FTP site with extension .txt). The file in question is 2001 "A Space
Odyssey.mpg". Also I am putting this file on MPlayer's incoming FTP site for
your inspection.

Please find : FAO_Nico-2001 A Space Odyssey.mpg on the FTP site.

Regards from
VJ