[MPlayer-users] Mplayer rawvideo y8

Daniel Larkin larkind at eeng.dcu.ie
Sat Dec 11 11:32:25 CET 2004

Hi Reimar,

Thanks very much for taking a look at my problem, much appreciated!
Since its a pretty niche use, I can't/wouldn't expect that parsing to be
fixed anytime soon. Perhaps the easiest thing for me to do would be
write a simple script to convert my 8-bit alpha sequences into 4:2:0 yuv
and then use Mplayer as per normal with rawvideo.

Thanks again.
Daniel