[MPlayer-users] Recording streaming video?

John Francis Lee jfl at robinlea.com
Mon Dec 13 01:38:13 CET 2004

Thanks!

That worked great for the audio stream... but no pictures.

When I run RealPalyer 10.01.436 (Gold) against the original .ram file I
get a presentation of slides and images with a voice over. When I run
mplayer against the stream.dump I get the audio only.

Is there anyway to capture both the slideshow and the audio?

Thanks again for all your help.