[MPlayer-users] Do you have precompiled Mplayer with Live ? ( needed to run rtsp streams)

Ricardo Zacarias Madela RicardoZM at TCU.gov.br
Tue Dec 14 13:30:42 CET 2004

I'm sorry about this question. I find the answer!

Before compile the mplayer with the line command
"./configure --enable-live --with-livelibdir=/usr/local/live" where
/usr/local/live is the path to Live library directory, you need to uncompact
the live tar.gz file and compile the live contents with the line command
"./genMakefiles linux" (if your platform is linux) or "./genMakefiles
solaris" (if your platform is solaris). This is my error... I forget to
compile the files of live... This will generate a Makefile in the "live"
directory and each subdirectory.
Then, run "make". After this, remember to copy all live directory to
/usr/local and use the line commands (root user) at MPlayer cvs directory:
"./configure --enable-live --with-livelibdir=/usr/local/live"
"make"
"make install"

I use the last cvs mplayer (
http://ftp5.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/cvs/MPlayer-current.tar.bz2 ) and the last