[MPlayer-users] KiSS player

Ulrich Schweitzer us- at gmx.de
Fri Dec 17 18:33:07 CET 2004

On Tuesday 14 December 2004 23:49, D Richard Felker III wrote:

> For the time being I'll say this: the issue is not resolved, but we're
> actively working on it. I would ask you to hold off just a little on
> buying a player until there's more news available.

In this case I suggest you (Richard Gold, that is) write a polite email to
KiSS that you would love to buy their player but won't unless they reach
a mutual agreement with the MPlayer developers.
Realizing that potential customers care about their treatment of the GPL
might give KiSS a nudge in the right direction.

Ulrich
--
PGP key ID: 0xDF6FC4FA

"A mouse is a device used to select the xterm you want to type in."
Author unknown