[MPlayer-users] How to use toolame with mencoder? -- NOVIRUS

VJ vj at vijaygill.homelinux.net
Tue Dec 28 21:31:48 CET 2004

 Hi,
    I was suggested to use toolame for encoding my mpegs (which I use for
DVD authoring) for encoding the audio into MP2 format(currently I use lavc).
I downloaded toolame-02l but could not find anything which could look like a
library for using with mencoder.
    Can somebody suggest how to use toolame with mencoder?
Regards from
VJ