(off topic) Re: [MPlayer-users] Equivalent of -endpos in mplayer?

Philip M. White pwhite at mailhaven.com
Mon Feb 9 04:10:45 CET 2004

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 01:57:37 +0100 (CET), "Andres Heinloo"
<andres at gfz-potsdam.de> said:
> Well, if you are showing it to students that are old enough to understand
> the message, they've probably seen much more "nudity" than shown in this
> film :-)
>
> Isn't it ironic to censor 1984 :-)))
>
> Andres.

It is quite ironic, yes.  I am not the teacher of that class.  I offered
the teacher the movie, and she said that after last year's fiasco with a
student writing a class essay on masturbation and submitting it to the
local newspaper, she does not want to take any chances with any
risqu&#233; decisions.  Thus, it's either to show it censored or not show
the movie at all.

I just finished recording it using an Edit Decision List.  Thank you,
everyone.

Philip