[MPlayer-users] Re: slave mode question

Jonas Beskow beskow at speech.kth.se
Tue Feb 10 12:09:40 CET 2004

Thanks for the slave mode docs, that is precisely what I needed to know.

Bahadýr Yaðan wrote:
> You should pass those commands to the standard input of mplayer process.

This is what I expected, but I can't get it to work. When I type

mplayer -slave

mplayer will only print usage information and then exit, rather than
wait around for command lines. I've tried Mplayer 1.0pre3 and 0.92, same
behaviour. Any ideas what might be wrong?

- Jonas

--
Dr. Jonas Beskow                        Tel: +46 8 790 8965
Centre for Speech Technology            Fax: +46 8 790 7854
KTH                                    beskow at speech.kth.se
SE-10044 Stockholm, Sweden        www.speech.kth.se/~beskow