[MPlayer-users] A Bug? -geometry not working with xinerama

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Feb 23 00:42:01 CET 2004

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 15:35:32 -0800 (PST)
"Dean S. Messing" <deanm at sharplabs.com> wrote:

> Is this a bug? (I didn't see it in the BUGS
> section of the docs.)  Or is it just an problem
> between keyboard and chair?

It's not a bug, it's a feature :)

I know about it for quite some time, but never
fixed it because i didnt had xinerama and nobody
complained about it.

I'll try to fix it in the next few days.

As a workaround you can disable xinerama support
at compile time, but then you have to place the windows
on the right screen by hand as mplayer wont move it automagicaly.

			Attila Kinali
--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu