[MPlayer-users] Realmedia support?

Stephen Stocker lpar at par1.net
Mon Feb 23 03:53:46 CET 2004

>> are
>> >These are weird files.
>[...]
>> >I'll try to add support for them.
>NPR files should be fixed in cvs, please test. Streaming them with pnm
>does not work (replace it with rtsp), but that's a different problem.

  It works like a charm! Thanks a lot. :) On the pnm protocol, it's
  usually kind of weird. Fortunately I haven't run across it too often.

>> >Please post url of a non working file.
>>
>> http://www.cbsnews.com/media/2004/02/18/video600899.rm
>This file contains 4 audio and 4 video streams, MPlayer recognizes
>them, but it's not able to play them correctly.

  It's not important from my standpoint, but I thought the two problems
  were related. Every other realmedia stream I've tried works fine.
  Thanks for the quick fix!

  	Take care,
	Steve