[MPlayer-users] Why?

Dirk Ouellette hapibeli at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 06:15:09 CET 2004

I have yet to get mplayer to play anything in Fedora. When I click on
this link in Mozilla, for a movie, I get a nice window saying that a
file is being downloaded,mplayerplug-in v1.2 sits at the bottom of the
window, Mplayerplug-in for Konqueror, Netscape and Mozilla sits at the
top of the window, the little icon works like crazy telling me that
something is happening, but tje window never turns into a movie. Anyone
have some good ideas of where to start my fix?
Thanks, Dirk

 http://www.herbed.com/movieindia.htm