[MPlayer-users] 3:2 pulldown

Martin Emrich emme at emmes-world.de
Wed Jan 7 00:51:47 CET 2004

Hi!

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:33:26 -0500
"D Richard Felker III" <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:

> Like I said, telecine should NOT be used for pal.

I used it for converting to NTSC. I know that Film is converted to PAL by
a ~4% speedup, and I'm trying that next.

> > > you could hack the headers in your source avi file to
> > > change the framerate and audio samplerate to make it play faster...

Done. Hacked the AVI to 25fps. Sox will hopefully take care of the audio.

> Explicit -af chains don't work with mencoder.

Really? If that means that I can't use any audio filters with mencoder,
that explains my problem I posted last Saturday.

Ciao

Martin