[MPlayer-users] mplayerplug-in QT

Kalin Mintchev kalin at el.net
Fri Jan 9 10:58:43 CET 2004

as i wrote  a few times so far i still can't see streaming QT using the
mplayer plugin with the galeon browser on a freebsd machine. what i see in
place of where the movie should be playing is:

mplayerplig-in
Playing http://url..com/nameOfmovie....etc

i'm not interested in the plugin telling me that it's playing the movie -
i need to see it....  is that too much to ask?

if there is no answer here what is another good resource to troubleshoot
this plugin and mplayer in general?!

thanks...