[MPlayer-users] Mencoder Bug MPlayer-20030901

John Richard Smith BAGSOFCHOICE at oldtolley.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 20:38:46 CET 2004

I am having problems with mencoder on about 20  to 40% of the
encodings.

I fail to get an index scan completed and an index file created. I
also
get core dumps which at 20 MB each are too big for me to uplift to a
website on my dial-up modem connection.

If you want more info I could write an entire output including
directory
sources, an film.avi file, together with the core dump to a couple of
CD's and post them to you if you can supply an address.

Please be aware , I am no programmer, everything I have attatched to
this email is done out of your own bug report instructions, I don't
understand much of it.

I hope this will be helpful to you but I cannot guarantee it.

Finally, may I thank you and the team for all your efforts.

John

--
John Richard Smith
BAGSOFCHOICE at oldtolley.fsnet.co.uk